Other than the above video (ignore my singing in the background)from tonight, I don't have much to blog about this week.
We have had a crazy couple of weeks around our house. On top of the normal work, church, life, family, and friends, we have had car trouble.
That is never fun!
The short version is the car that Caleb drove broke down, as in died and is never coming back, last week. (This was the car I got when I turned 16 and Caleb inherited around the time we had Brady) We had to spend the rest of the week scrambling to try and find an acceptable family car ASAP!!!
We did, but it was stressful and time consuming.
Then this week I got in my car to drive to work and the battery was dead. I had to have Caleb turn around and come back home to jump it off so I could go to work. We were hoping it was a one time thing, but my car wouldn't start after work either. My friend jumped it off, I came home, picked Caleb up, and we drove straight to the auto parts store to replace the battery. The battery was so corroded we had to buy a new connector-thingy to hook the new battery up, because the old one was corroded to the battery and wouldn't come off. Technical, right? You're Welcome!
Any who, we have been running around crazy trying to get everything taken care off. I haven't had much time for anything and has left a very tired family in the wake. I am praying that this is the last of the car trouble and the rest of June is pretty uneventful, because I know it could be so much worse.
Enjoy the video of our sweet boy! We are loving this age and stage!
Enjoy the video of our sweet boy! We are loving this age and stage!
1 comment:
Video says it is set to PRIVATE. I can't view it. I think you have to change that setting on You Tube
Post a Comment