Monday, June 13, 2011

VBS: Day 1

Today kicked off Vacation Bible School week at our church!


We have VBS during the day, which I love, but I don't get to go because of work. Fortunately, Brady stays with my MIL in the summers and she agrees to take him for us! (I have great in-laws!!!)

Brady loves Bible Class and has been so so so excited about VBS.



Our weeks/mornings are much more successful, the more prepared I am ahead of time. Since this is sure to be a busy week, I decided to lay out Brady's clothes for the week.

It makes a huge difference! Caleb prefers I do this too, so he knows what is "appropriate attire" for Brady for the day's events. Ha Ha! I don't know why men have such a hard time dressing kids, he manages to pick out appropriate and matching clothes for himself. It shouldn't be much different.

I digress.

Brady looked so cute and was pretty excited when I left this morning!


This is him showing me his craft and his shirt after I picked him up today!



2 comments:

Lawrence Family said...

Those pictures of him showing his stuff... are much too cute! Precious Precious moments!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE his little outfit. It's SO cute!!! He looks pretty happy about VBS too.