Caleb and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary Friday.
Caleb brought this home for us on Friday. They had to put the 5th under it because of how long anniversary is, I thought it was funny.
Because we got married so close to the 4th of July and on my Mom's birthday, there are usually a lot of events going on around our anniversary anyway.
Friday night, we enjoyed the town 4th of July celebration where my parents and sister live.
Brady and Noah had a blast!
I am so glad we went.
This is my cousin, Pepper. Both boys love her! She keeps Brady or picks him up from daycare anytime we need her to. It is a huge help!
He enjoyed the bounce houses. He was not scared at all. I think he should have been a couple times, because there were some big kids in there.
He would say, "the firewooks go boom and then wots of different colors,There was gween and red and blue and yellow, what was wrong with Noah, he wittle, he scared of firewooks, I not scared I big boy,Noah wittle, the firewooks go boom, it pwetty, wots of different colors, you see it" and never take a breath or allow anyone else to talk.
Caleb and I got so tickled listening to him talk.
We had several other parties and places to go this weekend!
Happy Independence Day!
More fun to come..
1 comment:
hahaahahaha... we shot more tonight and 'wittle noah' cried at first then he liked them!
Post a Comment