One of Caleb's college buddies got married this weekend in Alabama. Both Brady(ring bearer) and Caleb(groomsman) were asked to be in the wedding. We were so honored to be a part of their day.
The wedding was beautiful and very sweet. Brady did so good. I was so proud of him. Especially since he basically went without a nap for 2 days. He was a champ, though! I think he had a blast! He danced the night away.
We traveled back home this morning and all three took long naps. We were all so exhausted!
Here is our wedding weekend in pictures...
checking out the cute little town
My attempt at getting Brady to take a nap. I didn't get to read and Brady never went to sleep.
Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner
Keeping Brady happy during pictures
My handsome little man
Brady and the groom, they are big buds!
The grooms table details
They had this chandelier hanging above the wedding cake. I loved it!!!
Brady and his flower girl eating bribery M&M's
Bride and Groom with Brady.
Such a great looking couple!
Keeping the little ones busy during pictures with rocks
We had given up on keeping them clean at this point
Dancing!!!
Brady was a dancing machine.
Probably one of the funniest moments of his life to date.
My sweet, tired boy!
Congratulations Andrew and Brittney!
We are so happy for you and are so thankful to a part of your wedding and lives.
We wish you many years of happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment