Saturday, July 30, 2011

Faithful Strokes Party

My birthday is next week, so my sister planned an awesome party at Faithful Strokes this weekend!
 We had such a great time! At faithful strokes you pick picture to paint and the leader(Lisa) teaches how to paint it, step by step. We had a private class of 13 of my sweet friends. I had chosen this birds nest painting a while ago.This is my finished product below.


Every one was a little nervous at first, but we quickly got the hang of it. We were all pretty impressed with our finished products.

My sister and mom worked so hard on all the food. It was perfect!
 

 Every one was so quiet and serious while painting.
 A few action shots.

Mom and Cassandra

April and Ana

 Amy, my sis and Pepper, my cousin

 Me, Amanda, and Jessica

Amy brought Noah's birthday hat, so I had to wear it for a picture.

 The whole group with our finished paintings! We were all trying to figure out when we could come back.

If you ever need a fun thing to do, I highly recommend doing this. Faithful Strokes was great and very patient with us! They explained everything so well.I hope I get to do this again sometime! Caleb was very impressed with my painting. I can't wait to hang it!

Thanks to every one who came and to Amy for putting it all together. It was so so so fun!!! 



No comments: