Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Finds and a HOT Monday

We had a pretty good weekend. Nothing too exciting. Just a good weekend. 

Caleb and Brady are BOTH in a wedding this coming Saturday, so we had to go get Brady's outfit.  While we were at the store, I found a cute outfit on sale for Brady in a couple years. It is a four piece set and was only $15, originally $45. Score!

We also ran into Gap and I found some black dress pants for work for only $7, originally $60. Double Score!!
I wear scrubs to work mostly, but can wear dress clothes as well. And every one can always use a good pair of black dress pants.

Our youth are at Bible Camp this week. We went up last night for worship service and to visit. Brady had a blast. We are probably going to make our way back up on Wednesday night, I will try to remember to take pictures this time. This is the camp where Caleb and I met and I grew up going every summer, so it holds a special place to us. We can't wait to take Brady up for the whole week!

Today it is HOT, HOT!!!! My car said 103.

My MIL said Brady was just dripping sweat when they went out to the barn today.

Brady and I decided we needed a cool treat after such a hot day, so we got some ice cream on the way home.

I did the Mom thing and kept licking the sides to keep from dripping, after a couple of times Brady didn't really go for it. Ha Ha!

Happy Monday, Stay Cool!


No comments: