Brady and I have had a nasty stomach virus for the past couple days. We have been pretty miserable!
Our 2 best friends have been this..
![]() |
| credit |
and this...
![]() |
| credit |
In fact, Brady cheers when he sees one of these. No lie!
I know he doesn't understand why he can't eat his normal foods.
Brady woke up late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning vomiting. He continued to be sick all night and some throughout the day Thursday. I also began vomiting about mid-day Thursday. Neither of us could keep ANYTHING down and we were both so weak and tired. It was so bad, I had to call Caleb to help out. He quickly came home to helped clean up and let us rest.
Brady seemed to be doing much better this morning so we were all prepared to go back to work and daycare. However, as Caleb pulled into the driveway at daycare, Brady got sick once again. I was about to jump in the shower at the time, but instead drove to pick Brady up at daycare so Caleb could go on to work without being late.
He feel asleep watching Cars on the couch and slept a good while. (If you know Brady, this is HUGE, if the t.v is on he WILL.NOT.CLOSE. his eyes)Since he woke, he seems to be doing better. We are coming up on 48 hours since he has kept any food or drink down. That really scares this Mama! Please pray it last and that Caleb stays virus free!
On a happier note, I DVR'd the Royal Wedding and skimmed through it while Brady slept.
I loved it! I will admit that I fast forwarded through some of the songs, though.:o
I thought Kate Princess Catherine looked stunning and Prince William looked so happy and excited.
I think my favorite things were all the sweet children and I LOVED, loved Kate's sister's (her maid of honor) dress.
credit for both wedding pics.
Weddings make me happy! Especially Royal Weddings!
Happy is very much needed in the wake of a stomach virus and all the storms and devastation from tornadoes this week.
Hoping and praying for good weather and a well weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment