Friday, April 22, 2011

Bird's Nest

Since it is Easter weekend, I had big plans to do a few Easter crafts in the kitchen with Brady.

However, my waist line is not as eager.

So I am not sure how many of my big plans we will actually make this year.

We did complete one fun and easy project today, bird's nest.

We started with some shredded wheat.

Brady did a great job breaking them into little pieces.


I melted the chocolate and peanut butter morsels.


We mixed it all together and placed them into the muffin tin.



Then, we let them set and added our "chicken" eggs.

Brady decided they were chicken eggs.

Then we enjoyed our sweet snack.

Brady loves being in the kitchen right now "making someth'n". It is so sweet and I love how he longs to help right now. I would love for this to stay around forever. ;)


I remember so vividly helping my mom bake or make things in the kitchen. I want Brady's little memory to be filled with those things, too!

My camera lens got a little foggy, but of course that the time Brady decided to actually look at the camera. Ha!


Happy Good Friday and Easter!

No comments: