Monday, April 18, 2011

I Heart Sugarland!

This past Saturday Night, I had the opportunity to go to the Sugarland, The Incredible Machine Concert with some of my girl friends.

We all wore our dresses and cowboy boots! We all got ready together and then ate and went to the concert. We had such a great time. We just laughed and acted like silly girls. We kept saying we feel like we are getting ready for prom. It has been 10 years since I went to prom. Oh my!

It was a great, great, great show. Jennifer Nettles is so fun and funny. She had a few fun dance remixes that shocked the crowd. It made for a great show and a great girls night. She made you feel like she was literally singing to you. And girl can belt it out. I mean really, her voice blows me away!

Here  are some pictures from our fun night...



 We ate at Jack's BBQ. So good.




 We got a little excited during the concert.
My make-up is gone because I laughed until I cried.


 These 3 are a little obsessed with Matt Nathanson, who opened the show, so they rushed down to the meet and greet after the concert.

We had so much fun! I am still so tired, but it was so worth it!

1 comment:

April said...

Looks like tons of fun! Love your pictures! 10 years since prom...we're getting old!! lol!