Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy Easter Weekend!

Caleb and I were off on Good Friday, so we spent the day with Brady.

We decided to take Brady to get a picture with the Easter bunny.

However, Brady was terrified of the Easter bunny and would not even stand near him, so we got some bunny ears, gave him a high five and went on. Ha Ha!

(He did the same thing with Santa this past Christmas!)

Caleb and I joked that Brady will be 15 and we will finally get his first picture with someone in costume.


Then the 3 of us had lunch together, ran a few errands to get ready for Easter, and made our birds nests I posted about earlier.


That night we headed to the drive-in to see Rio. It was cute, but I thought it would be funnier! Brady loved it!

Credit


Saturday, Caleb had to work, so Brady and I played and played at home.

Then we picked up Caleb and headed to a wedding. I didn't take many pictures, just the cake. Ha Ha! 
My sister and my BIL just got a new camera and they were taking a lot of pictures.

They got some really cute ones of Brady.

This is my favorite!

Thanks Amy and Bryan!
Sunday, Brady checked out his Easter basket and we all got ready to attend worship service with Caleb's parents. After church we ate a very yummy lunch with Caleb's family and had a little Easter egg hunt.



Brady in his Easter suit. He looked so so so cute! It is so hard to get a good picture though.

Caleb and Brady in their matching shirts.

Our matching pink family. We don't normally do the matching thing, but it worked out this year. I kind of like it!

My and our niece Carleigh.

We distracted Brady with bubbles, while they hid the eggs. You can see Caleb's mom in the background "hiding" the eggs.

Hunting Eggs!

Counting our eggs and checking out the contents.
When we were finished with Caleb's family, we stopped by my parents house to visit and Brady was passed out!!! So we let him sleep there for a little while and later headed home. 

Being outside most of the weekend certainly got the best of me though, I woke up with a major sinus headache this morning, despite my best efforts of prevention all weekend. Brady and I stayed in today, took some allergy/sinus medicine, and got plenty of rest.

It was a great, but busy Easter 2011! 



No comments: