I remember thinking as a little girl, if I close my eyes and immediately replay a moment in my mind, I will some how remember it more clearly as life travels on.
I catch myself thinking the same way when it comes to Brady. If I stop what I am doing completely and pause in the moment, I can somehow hold on to it longer and recall it more clearly later.
Saturday, the entire day was filled with these types of moments!
Not because of anything special we did or said, but because the moments with my boys were so sweet, innocent, and perfect.
So what did we do?
Caleb's parents gave our family a one year family pass to a local discovery center in our town. Saturday was the first chance we have all been able to go.
We had such a great time.
Brady LOVED it! Really LOVED it!
One of my most favorite things is watching Brady learn and discover new things. The fun and excitement in his eyes just warms my heart!!!
He did not want to leave. In fact, the only way we got him to calm down and willingly get in the car was to promise we could come back as many times as we want.
Then three of us enjoyed lunch at Blue Coast Burrito. A family favorite!
Then we came home and Brady took a nap, while Caleb and I watch a movie together.
Caleb's parents wanted to take Brady out to dinner, so they came and got him around the time he woke from his nap.
Caleb and I were so bored when Brady left. We weren't hungry so we decided to get out and piddle around until they came home.
We ended up at a furniture store and then Barnes and Noble. We didn't really buy anything, just looked around and enjoyed each others company.
It felt like when were dating and we just hanging out until it was time to take me home. No adult problems or concerns, just two people who genuinely love being together.










2 comments:
Looking good mamacita!
Sweet pictures! April and I also took the boys Saturday!
Post a Comment