I LOVE Fridays!
Mostly because I get to spend the next two days with this handsome face!!!
Brady has gotten to where he asks me to not go to work in the mornings.
It breaks my heart!
He doesn't cry or throw a fit. He just simply says, "no work today, mommy?"
I had to explain that mommy and daddy have to work to make money so we can buy Brady things like milk to drink and food to eat.
![]() |
| I asked for a silly face. This is what I got! |
Apparently he understood completely, because he started telling Caleb's parents last week that Daddy had to work to buy Brady milk!
I had no idea until they told me that he really understood all that.
He has since quit asking me to stay home, but now looks at me with pity in the mornings and simply says, "you gotta work, mommy?"
I reply, "yes, buddy I gotta work."
He then asks for a hug and a kiss and tells me to be good!
So grown!
I have decided that 2 year olds are mostly sweet sprinkled with a dash of difficult.
Not the other way around!
My dental hygienist agreed while she was cleaning my teeth this week!
At least my 2 year old and her nieces and nephews fit that description!
Happy Friday!!!



1 comment:
He is too precious! I love hearing what he has to say haha
Post a Comment