This morning we quickly awoke to some scary winds, rain, and thunder. When we turned on the t.v. the first thing I heard was for every one in our town to take cover NOW! I ran and grabbed Brady out of his bed and we headed straight to the bath tub in mine and Caleb's bathroom.
Brady thought it was hilarious and kept saying, "we in a tent hiding, this fun Momma!" We sang a few songs and giggled until it was safe to come out.
This is a horrible picture.
(Keep in mind I just jumped out of bed and headed straight to the bathtub after getting Brady.)
When I dropped Brady off at his baby sitters, this is what I pulled up to.
![]() |
| From the back |
![]() |
| The swing set under the tree |
It looks a lot worse in person.
Brady was real concerned about the trees and talked about them all day. He wanted to go fix them. He was probably so upset because the swing set was under the tree.
Thankfully, we haven't had any damage at our house, but not every one has been so lucky.
The storms have continued all day and there is still a little more to come.
This is a day I will be glad to see come to a close for sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment