Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big Bellies!

Brady and I finally felt so much better by Friday night and by Saturday morning we were both itching to get out of the house.

 My brothers were in town for the weekend so we caught up with them and my parents. Brady was so excited to see his uncles!!! He has started to remember them from trip to trip and gets really excited to see them. He talks about them all the time! Unfortunately, I did not take one single picture this weekend, so I don't have any to share.

We basically spent the rest of the weekend with family eating and just hanging out. Brady was so good and kept us all entertained. He is at such a fun age and is so sweet, as my brother Cameron said you never know what he is going to say next.

That is so true!

For example, I was getting in the shower the other day and Brady ran in and said, "I see Mommy's big belly!"

(Yeah real good for the self esteem, especially considering this was at the point of stomach virus 2011 that I had yet to keep any food down for 24 hours)

Caleb pulled Brady aside and said, "Brady, Mommy doesn't have a big belly."

 To which Brady replied, "yes she does, I see it!"

I am certain this comes from us saying things like where is your big belly or I see your big belly and not from he really thinks I  have a big belly, BUT  I  may consider beginning some sit-ups soon, just to be sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute! Can't wait til Tuff starts talking more like that. :) He's getting there.