Friday, May 27, 2011

Feel Good Friday

I am so glad it is Friday! I seriously live for Fridays.

Here are a few reasons why I am feeling good this Friday...

  • Caleb was off today, so he a Brady had a boys day at home. I am so thankful for a husband who is willing to do this!! Brady LOVES it and tells me all about their day when I get home.
  • It is the beginning of a 3 day weekend!!!
  • I got to spend a little alone time shopping this afternoon after work since Caleb was home with Brady. I bought Brady a Toy Story cup from the dollar section at Target. You would have thought I bought him a pony. He kept calling it his present! Sweet Boy!
  • I heard about this sweet story on the radio. It is always nice to see a touching feel good story after such a horrible tragedy.


Happy Friday!

No comments: