Brady and I enjoyed a great day off together today!
I imagine if I was a SAHM(stay at home mom), our days would be very similar to the one we had today. We stayed very busy!
Brady wakes up around 6-6:30 every day, holidays, weekends, it doesn't matter! He eats a banana and milk for breakfast nearly every day! He played while I stayed on the couch trying to wake up. (I am NOT a morning person!!!) Around 8, Brady brought me his crayons and coloring book, so we colored a while.
Brady took a nap from 9-12, while I cleaned, baked a pound cake, took a shower, checked my e-mail, facebook, bank account, etc, and finished getting ready.
Brady woke up and we had some lunch.
I got him dressed and we headed to pay the water bill and to Target!
We did a little dancing in the car on the way, which apparently involved kissy lips!
Shopped at Target for a light bulb for the deck light, sandles for Brady, a shirt for me, a new book, and anything else we thought we needed.
We found Brady's favorite show on DVD Yo Gabba Gabba, but we put it back!
Looking at this picture, I kind of wish I had gotten it!
We got a milk shake during Happy Hour at Steak and Shake.
Brady spilt the milk shake all down his shirt while we shopped at Publix.
We came home, put up the groceries, and played a little outside.
Came inside, had a snack, and watched some t.v.
Yes! That is the car seat! He likes to sit in it!
We read the Bible!
Brady took a bath
We swept the kitchen
Brady used the kitchen table as a jungle gym
We fell down and got mad
We ate some dinner
Chewed on a box???
Waited for daddy to get home, but had to go to bed before he made it.
Happy Good Friday!















No comments:
Post a Comment