Friday, April 30, 2010

Home Improvements!

For the past 16 months we have kind of slacked off on home improvements and projects. When we first moved here up until Brady was born we had a long list of things we wanted to improve around the house. We managed to get a lot done. BUT, once Brady was born not one single project got  touched, completed, or marked off any list. It is not like we have let things get trashy. We have just maintained rather than improved.

So, now it is time!!! Time to get back into the swing of things and get some things done. We have gotten off to a great start, but we still have a ways to go. There are still so many things we need/plan to do.

Here are some pictures of  some things we have gotten done. (minus pictures of the landscaping because I am waiting until we put down mulch, but we have been busy working in it nevertheless.) The pictures are of some of the smaller things on the list.

I framed this picture of Brady and put it up in his bathroom. I haven't been able to find that "just right" thing to hang in there. I think this works perfectly!

I bought these 3 pots and planted these flowers, with the help of my mom. She is much better at the flower thing than I am.





Brady is smelling the flowers. It is so stinking cute the way he does it!!!

We got Brady this chair so he has somewhere to sit on the deck. He loves it!


I found these plates at T J Maxx. I have had this stand hanging for over a year(possibly 2 years) with nothing in it. These plates are so cute and match my kitchen perfectly. I was thrilled to find them and they were pretty cheap.

This is just some of the little stuff I have accomplished.  I have some bigger, not huge, but bigger things to complete. I will try to post as I finish them.


No comments: