Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010 Day 2

Brady and daddy got up at normal time Easter morning. I am not sure what time that was, because I was fast asleep. They had some breakfast and then came and woke me. Brady was bursting at the seams to see what goodness the Easter bunny brought!





We played a little. Then, got ready for church with Caleb's parents

Brady was not thrilled about getting his picture made!


 After church we had a huge lunch with Caleb's family. It was so yummy!!! Brady had a little attitude adjustment and let me get a picture in the rocking chair at Papa and Gigi's house. Brady got a few more gifts. Then we attempted the ever so popular one man easter egg hunt, but the one man wasn't very interested once he discovered there was no candy in the eggs! (Smart kid, I tell ya!) So, he clapped while we picked up the eggs and enjoyed the steps to the porch instead!






Brady was soooooo worn out by the time we left!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

how fun! We love checking your blog and seeing the adorable pics of Brady!