Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010 Day 1

We had Easter yesterday with my side of the family at my parents. We had a wonderful meal and a super fun Easter Egg Hunt!

The men hiding the eggs!
The next 3 pictures are what happens when you try to get 4 kids under 5 to sit down and take a picture before hunting eggs! Not an easy task nor a successful one!


This is the starting line and learning the boundaries. Brady didn't quite understand the wait until go part!
Brady and Daddy hunting eggs. Brady would find an egg, open it, get the candy out, put the candy in his basket, drop the egg on the ground, and go find another egg! Smart Kid!! Ha Ha!
Brady with his basket of eggs! I think he had 20 in the end!
So, he won the prize for the fourth most eggs, $4!
We blew some bubbles! All the kids LOVE bubbles!

I discovered that apparently we are horrible at taking group pictures! This is the best we could do at a family shot!
Madi(my cousins little girl) giving Brady some love! So sweet!

We had a great Easter with my family. The weather was perfect and it was so fun watching the kiddos! I will update the rest of our Easter 2010 weekend later!

Happy Easter to All!!!!


1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

Aunt Amy is late but nevertheless she did follow through with a pretty awesome easter gift for Brady James.... I will bring it next time i see him !!!!