Sunday, April 18, 2010

I wish everyday was a weekend!

Friday after work, I picked up Brady and we did a little shopping. We only made it to 2 stores because Brady had his whine turned on and that is all I could stand. We got some good stuff anyway. Brady needed some shirts and I needed a necklace and earrings for a skirt I recently bought.

Brady looks thrilled to be shopping, Right?!
Then, Saturday morning Caleb had to go into work for a few hours so Brady and I were on our own for the morning. Brady woke up at 6:30. Ate some breakfast. Went down for a nap at 9:30.

In the meantime, Brady managed to single-handedly turn our living room
from this


To this


I don't know if you can tell or not but there is a bowl, a sippy cup, a water bottle, a few pieces of cereal, a mug, and a pair of socks that migrated into the living room from other parts of the house. By the way, this is a mild day! Ha! He is so crazy!

During his name I cleaned everything up and Brady woke up just in time for Daddy to get home. We all got ready and headed to shop for a kitchen table. We found one!!!  It will be delivered Thursday, so I will be sure to post then.

We then visited each set of grandparents and topped the day off with a devotional at some friends house. 

Brady has been asleep since before we got home from church today. We really tire him out on the weekends!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the Joys of Boys. :)