Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving! 

We went to my parents house at noon for lunch. The weather was perfect, so all the kids got to play outside. I think they had a great time. 

We hung out at my parents until it was time to go to Caleb's parents house that night. We ate around 6:30 and we were actually a little hungry again. That never happens. I didn't take a single picture at Caleb's parents.

We enjoyed a lot of good food and good company. 

After all the meals, Caleb and I dropped Brady off at my sisters and we began our shopping. We shopped from 10pm until 4am. We had so much fun. We laughed and laughed. A lady at Target told me I was the nicest lady out on Black Friday, then she gave me a $5 off coupon. Ha Ha! We really do enjoy it. We were so tired and sore by the time we got home, though. 

We slept in, grabbed some breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and caught a movie before picking up Brady. It was a very enjoyable and successful Thanksgiving.


Bring on Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog make over :)