Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am wrapping up my posts of Thanksgiving today. I realized that I could have done Thanksgiving post for the entire month of November and had plenty of things to be thankful for.

So today I will just list some other things I am so thankful for, in no particular order.

My niece and nephew, my brothers, sister, sister-in-laws, and brother-in-laws, our home, food, vehicles, electricity, clothing, the changing seasons, our church family, friends, Brady's friends, and so so so much more.

More than anything, I am thankful for a loving, forgiving God.

There is just so much to be thankful for, no matter your situation. There is always a silver lining.

I am also thankful for this time of year to set aside time to force us to count our blessings.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The new blog design is up! I love it! It is so simple and pretty! Jenna did a wonderful job, especially since I had no direction and gave her very little ideas. She made it perfect. I just love it! Thanks Jenna! And thanks to my sister for giving me the blog design.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

The new design is great. Cute and girly! Presh!