Caleb's job and my current job of SAHM.
Caleb loves his job and works so hard doing it. I am thankful he has found a career he loves and has tons of opportunities with. It is great to see him proud of his work. It makes a much happier family.
I am also thankful for this season of my life as a SAHM. I am not sure what the future looks like for our family. I don't know if this is just a season or several seasons, but I have enjoyed it and am thankful for it. If I had to or decided to go back to work tomorrow, I would still be so thankful for this time at home with Brady.
You may see some changes around here today or tomorrow. I am getting a blog make-over. I will write more about that after it happens. I am excited. Its the little things.
You may see some changes around here today or tomorrow. I am getting a blog make-over. I will write more about that after it happens. I am excited. Its the little things.
1 comment:
loving your job is so important. you're adorable. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment