I mentioned we didn't get out to Trick or Treat, but we did enjoy a little family Halloween fun indoors.
We watched Hocus Pocus and ate popcorn. Brady really liked staying up and watching the movie with us!
I also put Brady's glow sticks, that didn't get used Saturday night, in his bath and turned out the lights as seen on pinterest. He enjoyed that for a while.
We also handed out candy to the 6 trick-or-treater's that came to our house. Brady asked a couple times why those kids were at the door, but didn't ask any more questions than that.
After a busy weekend, it was nice to have some family time at home.
And just for fun, because one more Halloween has come and gone.
Me and Brady, Halloween 2008
I was around 7 months pregnant.
Brady, Halloween 2009
10 months old
Brady, Halloween 2010
22 months old
Brady, Halloween 2011
2 months shy of 3 years old (34 months old)
It is crazy he has gotten this big. It all goes by so fast. It seems like it was just the other day we were waiting for him to join our family. On the flip side, I can't remember my life without him!





1 comment:
Sweet! :)
Post a Comment