Monday, November 21, 2011

I am thankful for...

Caleb's parents.

I have awesome in-laws. I know that is against the stereotype, but I do. They love me just as much as they love Caleb. Caleb and I have a joke when we disagree or something, that if we asked his parents they would take my side. Ha Ha! Of course, we never ask them. They are great people and would do anything for us. Good in-laws is a huge blessing.

I have 2 today, since I missed yesterday.

I am also thankful for our health. Every day it seems I hear of someone else diagnosed with cancer or some other sickness. Our prayer list is extensive right now and it really makes me thankful for our health. It is something we take forgranted every day. We are so blessed that Brady, Caleb, and myself are in perfect health.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: