Brady, of course.
When Caleb and I learned we were going to be parents back in April 2008, we had no idea how much that would change our lives. We knew it was a blessing, but we could have never guessed how much. I am so thankful God gave me this sweet, energetic, funny little boy. I am so thankful God has trusted me with his sweet life. I learn something from him every day and can't imagine one day with out him. I am simply amazed by him and pray daily that I can be the mother he needs me to be. I know God has great plans for him and I am truly in awe that I get to help him make those come true. I love him more than he could ever know.
Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and put up Brady's little Christmas tree in his room. I am so glad I did. He was so excited about his Christmas tree. We had a lot of fun looking at his ornaments he has collected over the past 3 years. I think the tree looks pretty cute, too.
Here is a sneak peak.
Happy Friday!
Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and put up Brady's little Christmas tree in his room. I am so glad I did. He was so excited about his Christmas tree. We had a lot of fun looking at his ornaments he has collected over the past 3 years. I think the tree looks pretty cute, too.
Here is a sneak peak.
Happy Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment