Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We have had a wonderful, busy weekend. This weekend kind of kicks off the Christmas season for us. We are now in full swing of Christmas!!! I love it.

Friday night, Caleb and I attended his work party. This is the first year Caleb has worked for this company and the party was so nice. The food was really good too! Brady spent the night with Caleb's parents, so we rented a movie after the party.
This is us before the party. This is the best place we could get a timer picture and we were in a hurry, so ignore the mess on the loveseat.

Saturday morning we went and picked up Brady. We came home, baked, cleaned, and all got ready to head back out. I attended a cookie swap at my sister's house, Caleb went to a friends house, and Brady stayed with my parents with his cousin Noah.

The cookie/ornament swap was so fun. I got a super cute purse ornament and tons of yummy cookies!

 For anyone who was concerned, I ended up making these no-flour cookies. That way there was no chance they tasted like biscuits. Ha! They turned out great. I was pleased.

The girls at the cookie/ornament swap. We were all showing our ornaments. They were all really cute!

Today we are all super tired. We have all taken naps this afternoon. It is snowing outside today, so we are hoping to stay in and eat all of our yummy cookies. 

I love Christmas!  

No comments: