I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for Show us your life- Christmas Tour of Homes.
I love Christmas decorations!
I haven't been as excited about my decor this year, because I haven't really been able to buy anything new.
BUT, I am still very excited about them. I love the way our house feels when decorated for Christmas.
First, this is Brady's tree. He loves it this year. I did add the blue Santa's hat as the topper and I am really happy with it.
Brady lined up his teddy bears around it. So sweet!!!
Next is the big family tree.
It is mostly green and red.
This is a new ribbon my mom gave me this year. It really makes my tree look different.
We also put our travel ornaments on this tree. Everywhere we travel we pick up a Christmas ornament as a souvenir. I stole this idea from my sister. It is way better than getting shot glasses or magnets, in my opinion, and prettier. It makes our tree so special!
We also get a Hallmark ornament each year for this tree to represent the year!
I tried to get a picture without the flash, but it didn't turn out so good. Here it is anyway.
See not so good! It really is prettier in person! Ha Ha!
And not so blurry.
Lastly is the white/silver tree. I had this tree in our apartment. We got the big tree after we bought our house, I decided to keep this one and use all silver and white ornaments on it.
I put it in out bedroom this year. ( Last year, it was in the kitchen)
I LOVE IT!
I didn't get anything new for this tree this year, although I wanted to.
I love having this tree in front of the window. It looks so good from the outside when the curtains and blinds are open.
Without the flash....
Notice I really need a tree skirt for this one.
I usually get really creative and fun with my other decorations around my house, but haven't this year.
I did put out this bowl of red and green ornaments.
And of course our stockings!!!
We only have 2 stocking holders and no fireplace, so this is the best I can do for now. I want to get Caleb and I pottery barn stockings to match Brady's, but that may be next year.
Come to think of it, I think I said that last year.
We have a few other snow globes and knick-knacks around the house, but they are kind of boring.
Thanks for visiting!
Merry Christmas!!!!







2 comments:
Your trees are beautiful!
aw! love your trees! so pretty!
Post a Comment