Then, we came home and Santa went straight to work. Brady woke up to lots of toys and presents. We opened gifts as a family before we headed out for our first breakfast at my parents house with my grandparents.
Brady got a HUGE gift from my grandma. He was so excited!!! He did not want to leave!
From there, we went to Caleb's parents and had a 2nd breakfast and opened gifts! Brady really racked up again. So much so that we had to leave one toy there because everything wouldn't fit in our car.
Then, we were able to come home and relax and check out all of our new stuff.
We are so blessed to have such wonderful family to share the holidays with.
I am going to be busy trying to decide where to put everything for a while.
Warning: Christmas Picture Overload Below
In no particular order
I have enjoyed having some time off and the Christmas fun! I only work 3 days this week, then I am off for 4 days for the New Year Holiday. Yahoo! I could get used to this work schedule. Ha!
Today we are taking down decorations and cleaning, before I head back to work tomorrow.
Bye Bye Christmas 2010!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment