Thursday, mom and I, took a morning bike ride. It was so nice. I really enjoyed the bikes. I wasn't really expecting to enjoy them that much, but I did.
Then, we hit the beach and pool again hard.
That afternoon my mom, Lauren, Caleb, Presley, and myself went shopping at the outlet mall for a bit. When we returned, Caleb and I took our kids on a bike ride.
We stayed gone a little longer than we had planned, but biking with two kids is a little more difficult than one might think. Ha Ha! It actually went really well. We also got a little caught up in exploring and shopping.
We came back to the house and ate dinner. They had cooked seafood.
Caleb actually ended up on a second bike ride to take Brady to get ice cream with the others.
Caleb was pretty exhausted when he got back. He is a trooper, though!
We spent that night playing games. We played games other night, also, but I forgot to mention that. Nightly games are always a highlight. So much laughter and joking comes from playing games together.
No comments:
Post a Comment