Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hilton Head, SC- Sunday

Sunday we got up and had breakfast. We then got ready for church services.
 
Brady and Presley looked so cute! They were not interested in getting a picture.

The one below cracks me up.
 
As soon as services were over, Brady said, "that took forever." It didn't. He is just a mouthy, 4 year old ready to swim.
 
We ate a quick lunch and hit the beach.

 
Presley didn't last long before she needed a nap, so I got some alone time at the pool. I cherished Presley's nap time. Our room had a balcony overlooking the pool. I was able to crack the balcony door, lock the front door,  turn on the monitor and just enjoy some pool and sun time. She slept away in the pack and play, but I could hear her if she woke.

Caleb and Brady spent some time at the beach with everyone else.

 
We got a late start to beach/swim time that first full day because of church, so we just let Brady play until it was time to shower and get ready for dinner.

The boys LOVED getting to play with their uncles!!! (picture overload) It was just so fun to watch.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We all went to dinner at The Old Oyster Factory. It was good. Presley ate her weight in hush puppies. Brady had cheese pizza. Caleb and I split some seafood. The hush puppies were great. The other food was good.

Caleb and I had told Brady we would get ice cream after dinner, but the ice cream place we tried was PACKED. We ran into Publix to get a few things and pick up some ice cream. While Brady and I were walking into Publix. He fell. It was one of those I was holding his hand and the next thing I know he is on the ground. He scraped his ankle. He didn't cry, but we heard about that ankle ALL WEEK LONG.  Caleb was on the phone at this point choosing his fantasy football team. He was on the phone for a while. We all joked he looked like an agent. I should have taken his picture.

The kiddos went to bed and we all chatted outside on the porch for a bit before heading to bed. We also snacked. We are a family that likes to eat! ;)
 


 


No comments: