Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

I have been in a blogging slump lately. I am tossing around some ideas in my head about where to go from here. Until then, here is my weekly iphone pics wrap up.
 
 
We spent some time outside early in the week. The weather was so nice.


The babies can be fussy inside, but the second we step outside they calm down. So we try to get out a little if the weather is nice. 
 
Brady and Presley are becoming quite the friends. A little morning cartoon snuggling!

 
More outside time. I love those exposed chunky legs and arms!

 
Presley has not been sleeping great this week, I am thinking she is getting another tooth. She decided to catch up on her sleep in our bed, long after I got up. It is crazy how someone so small can take up so much room!

 
Presley watching t.v. while rocking her baby! Girls are sweet, Brady would have NEVER done this! Ha!

 
Brady does things like this! He was ready for battle! He even has a serious face. Boys are fun!

 
Sneaking in a little more outside time!



 
Presley girl, so prim and proper, crossing her feet and hands. She is keeping us on our toes!
 
 
That was a little glimpse of our week. We have a fun, fun weekend planned!
 
Happy Weekend, yall!
 


No comments: