It is t-ball time again. This weekend was opening weekend.
Brady had his first game Friday night.
He is playing first base this season. He didn't really do anything exciting at the game Friday. He got a hit and barely made it to base. Sometimes he acts like he has never run a day in his life. Ha ha!
His team won Friday night and did a great job. I snuck out after the game for a girls night out. I was a little bummed I had to miss dinner with both groups, but had a great time bowling with sweet friends.
Saturday morning we had to be back at the field for pictures and another game. It was the official opening day. There was face painting, bounce houses, balloons, and more. I didn't take a single picture, too much going on.
Brady played awesome. He scored 2 runs and had 3 hits. Unfortunately, his team lost. They did so good and had so much fun.
Brady requested Cracker Barrell after the game. He ate 2 1/2 regular size pancakes. Ha! Boy was hungry.
He had practice last night and they worked on some of their mistakes from the games. It brings me so much joy to see him enjoying something and improving each day. If he decided tomorrow he never wanted to play ball again, that would be just fine as well.
Caleb is definitely in his element on the field. He is helping coach. He is so good at it. He loves baseball and is one of the most patient and laid back people I know. These qualities can be incredibly frustrating at times, but they make him perfect for teaching littles in t-ball. He is a good one. ;)
Presley is dealing with all the time at the ball park fine. She likes to clap for the boys, but she gets a little antsy. I am trying to keep her entertained during the games and practices, so far we haven't had any major issues. She is my little side kick. God knew I would need her to help me balance out these baseball loving boys in my life. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment