Brady and Noah before church Sunday night. They are crazy. This was my attempt at keeping them calm until it was time to leave. Ha!
Brady and Presley have started playing and fighting more and more each day. Now that she can get around on her own, Brady gets pretty irritated at her.
Love this girl. By the way, she looks identical to my baby pictures, except her eyes are different. I need to post a comparison!
She loved watching the kids play after ball practice one night this week. She looked so tiny sitting there.
We got a Toys-R-Us ad in the mail and Brady immediately picked something out. I sent this to Caleb with the text, "Brady wants this, please." Caleb sent back some smart remark which translated to a big fat NO. Ha Ha!
Presley girl has had a big week. She has been crawling and/or scooting all over the house. She has also been testing out her standing abilities. She LOVES pulling up. She thinks it is so funny! She is so proud of herself. Humility is not a strength of my kids. Ha!
She has been pulling up to knees for a few weeks. This week she finally made up to her feet. Her feet are TINY and she is learning to stand, so her balance is not so great!
Brady has spent a lot of the week putting puzzles together under the table. Ha Ha!
It is the only safe place when you have a mobile, teething little sister after everything you touch. She has spent the week trying to figure out how to get in there with him. He pulls all the chairs in to block her and she travels around the entire thing trying to find an open spot.
She has to be getting more teeth. She has the bottom front two, but she has been so irritable the last couple days. She will just sit and whine or yell out. Between that, the constant falling from pulling up, and sneaking away from me and getting into whatever she can, I am exhausted this week. She is such a mess. At least she is a cute mess! ;)
A lot of days when Rylan is here, Presley wakes up while I am in the middle of feeding him a bottle, changing, or rocking him. She usually plays in her bed until I can get in there. (She only does that at nap, she wakes up in the morning crying and/or screaming.) If Brady hears her, a lot of times he will go in and entertain her until I get there. Today he was blowing raspberries on her belly.
I love when I get to witness sweet moments like this!
Have a good weekend! We have a busy one ahead of us, as always. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment