9 Months.
Presley is 9 months old as of Tuesday. I am not sure how it is only 3 months until our baby girl will be 1. She is such a blessing to all three of us.
She can be a handful, but she is so cute, girly, and sweet.
My favorite, favorite thing that Presley does right now is she babble sings. She doesn't just babble, it is like singing. It is higher pitch and the noises carry over. It is such a sweet, sweet sound. She does it mostly when she alone, for example, in the car or playing in the floor. It immediately makes us smile and I could listen to her do it forever.
My favorite, favorite thing that Presley does right now is she babble sings. She doesn't just babble, it is like singing. It is higher pitch and the noises carry over. It is such a sweet, sweet sound. She does it mostly when she alone, for example, in the car or playing in the floor. It immediately makes us smile and I could listen to her do it forever.
- nursing about 5 times a day.
- eating cereal, vegetables, fruits, and a few table/finger foods
- wearing size 3 diapers.
- wearing 6-9 months, 9 months, and a few 12 months clothes. Most of the 12 months are still way too big, especially in the length.
- scoot crawling to get around. She can go room to room and basically anywhere she wants scooting. She often gets into the crawling position and makes one move, then just lays down or gets back to scooting.
- clapping, shaking her head no, dancing, and waving on demand.
- feeding herself puffs and a few other finger foods.
- saying Mama, Dada, No No, and Bubba.
- loves bath time.
- watching every single move her brother makes.
- recognizing more family members and even showing excitement when they come into a room. She has done this for me for a while, but now she is doing it to many more.
- reaching for whom or what she wants.
- knows what she wants and is not afraid to let you know. Someone sitting near us comments on this nearly every church service. It is equally funny and annoying.
- wanting to pull up, but hasn't yet. She is constantly getting in "trouble" for trying to pull up on the end table. She knows not to, but the second no one is watching she makes a bee line for that table. It is a small ceramic/rod iron table and will topple over if she pulls on it. I think I am going to have to temporarily move it.
- getting into anything and everything!!!
9 months has gone way too fast, but we are really enjoying this stage. She and Brady are so funny together. He is really enjoying watching her learn and interact with him. He is not enjoying her taking his toys. Ha! Watching your babies grow is so bittersweet. I feel like Brady should be only 9 months old, but he is a big 4 year old with his own ideas and thoughts.
Here is the comparison.
Brady's 9 month post is here.
This is me with Brady at 9 months. I don't feel like I look any older, but sometimes it smacks me in the face that I have actually aged some. This is one of those pictures. However, I have always looked a lot younger than I am, so in this picture I look 18 and now I look 23, right!?! Right! ;)
Happy 9 months sweet girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment