Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 Months

Presley is 10 months old today!



  
She has nudged her way right into our family and I honestly have trouble remembering life without her.
 
Birthday party planning is in full swing. She is in to everything and changing so much every day. She has become a little sponge, observing and absorbing everything around her.
 
At 10 months she is...
  • wearing 9 and 12 month clothing. A few 6-9 month things are still lingering
  • wearing size 3 diapers.
  • nursing about 5 times a day.
  • eating table food daily along with baby food and infant cereal.
  • sleeping from 8- 6 most nights,but waking up crying around 12pm and 3am when teething.
  • has 2 teeth, I expect more to pop through any day.
  • pulling up on everything!!!
  • beginning to walk while holding on to things and beginning to stand on her own.
  • getting lots of bumps and bruises due to her new confidence with pulling up.
  • waving Hi and Bye(they each have a different wave), clapping, playing peek-a-boo, shaking head no, and pointing.
  • saying MaMa, Dada, baby, no no, and bubba.
  •  very vocal!
  • can pat, give hugs and kisses, love her baby doll, and mimic some movements.




She and Brady have the sweetest relationship. He is her biggest cheerleader and she is his biggest fan. I am loving the brother/sister thing. (I am sure if I had any other combination, I would love it as well. :) ) When she pulls up or does something new, Brady immediately says, "Good girl! Look at you, you're a big girl!" in the sweetest voice ever!


I can not believe Presley is 2 months away from a year old. Although, 1 year olds are one of my favorite, favorite ages. (I have lots of favorites, but only a few favorite, favorites!) They are a little independent, but still a baby. I am also a huge sucker for one year old baby fat and summer clothes. I can still vividly remember kissing a  sweet 18 month old Brady with his summer baby rolls toddling around in smocked rompers. Now he is a lean, hilarious 4 year old. Ahhh, It just goes so fast!

However, I am so so so excited to enjoy the summer with these sweet kiddos, even if they are growing before my eyes! :) We have so much fun stuff planned!

Happy 10 months, Presley girl!

I suspect a walker or very close by the next monthly post. :o

No comments: