Thursday, about 4:30 pm to be exact, we officially began our summer.
I have wrapped up my babysitting job for the time being.
We loaded up, in pajamas, and went for 1/2 price Sonic milkshakes to kick off our summer.
Both Caleb and Brady were very excited about this little, impromptu trip.
I LOVE being a SAHM during the summer. If/when I have to go back to work, I will miss being home during the summer the most! Well, summer and Mondays, I like being home on Mondays, also.
We stay on the go during the summer. We have some big plans including VBS, a lot of pool time, a few trips, and a very special first birthday!
I am excited about this summer specifically, because I worked two summers ago, quitting my job at the end of July '11. Then last summer I was VERY pregnant or had a new newborn. We stayed pretty active and enjoyed what we could both summers. This is the first summer, since becoming a SAHM, I can really jump in full throttle and enjoy it with my littles.
They are both at such great ages with one entering toddlerhood and one a mostly happy, energetic 4 year old.
I have high hopes for this summer, I am sure with these cuties by my side, I will not be disappointed.
I have wrapped up my babysitting job for the time being.
We loaded up, in pajamas, and went for 1/2 price Sonic milkshakes to kick off our summer.
Both Caleb and Brady were very excited about this little, impromptu trip.
I LOVE being a SAHM during the summer. If/when I have to go back to work, I will miss being home during the summer the most! Well, summer and Mondays, I like being home on Mondays, also.
We stay on the go during the summer. We have some big plans including VBS, a lot of pool time, a few trips, and a very special first birthday!
I am excited about this summer specifically, because I worked two summers ago, quitting my job at the end of July '11. Then last summer I was VERY pregnant or had a new newborn. We stayed pretty active and enjoyed what we could both summers. This is the first summer, since becoming a SAHM, I can really jump in full throttle and enjoy it with my littles.
They are both at such great ages with one entering toddlerhood and one a mostly happy, energetic 4 year old.
I have high hopes for this summer, I am sure with these cuties by my side, I will not be disappointed.
1 comment:
I'm so happy that summer is here, too! Bring on the fun! I love the sonic idea!
Post a Comment