Monday, February 28, 2011

Yucky Monday

It is a stormy, yucky day here. I got a call a little before lunch that Brady had a fever and didn't feel well, so I left at lunch to take him home.

He has looked like this the entire afternoon and he has had NO appetite.

This is definitely not the norm for this little guy. He is usually a really good eater!!! He wouldn't even eat Graham crackers with Nutella, one of his favorite snacks! He isn't wanting to drink much either, which is also unusual. I normally have to cut him off drinks.

He is coughing really bad and has a runny nose, but I am not sure what(if anything) else is going on. I am pretty sure this is the same cold that has been going around all of our friends lately.  Hopefully, it will run its course soon and Brady will be back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor buddy! Hope he gets to feeling better soon!!! It's hard to see them not feeling well.