The other night, we made a homemade pizza for dinner. (I didn't make the crust from scratch like my sister did recently, I bought it homemade from Publix bakery. Close enough!)
I am trying to get him involved in the kitchen a little. I thought this would be a perfect meal to try it. So, I let Brady help put the toppings on the pizza.
He LOVED it and did so good!!!
We used pepperoni, mushrooms, freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, and some Italian seasoning I picked up in Charleston over the summer(which really adds a yummy flavor to my Italian dishes, just saying!).
I love this cheese grater from Pampered Chef! It is so easy. Brady could even do it! Check out his serious face above! Ha Ha!!
Brady was so proud and would say, "Paazza, I cook it!"
He would not look at the camera for anything. You can tell he is saying CHHHEEESSSEE!!, but would not look at the camera!
I am a huge advocate of getting kids in the kitchen to help. There are so many benefits to it. Brady is not a picky eater normally(so thankful), but has his moments like all kids. If he helps make it though, he will eat just about anything! And it is usually a little healthier when you make it yourself. Win-Win!!!
Well, I hear some Just Dance in the living room, so I think I will go join in!!!
Happy Thursday!





1 comment:
we had pizza last thursday too!!
Noah sent you a message on my blog!!
Post a Comment