We got to spend a lot of time with baby Noah this past weekend. Now that Noah is 10 months old, Brady has decided he is pretty cool.

Noah LOVES Brady and just watches every step or move he makes.
Sometimes Brady doesn't want to share or play with Noah, but hey he is 2! Kind of expected.
We took them around in the wagon and Noah thought he was so cool! He laughed and threw his hands up.
Brady kept saying "Baby Noni funny!" and "this fun".
Brady loves the wagon, too!
I am so thankful for these 2 healthy, precious boys and that they have each other.
They don't know it yet, but they are such blessing to each other!!!
Story: Brady pushed Noah down because he was touching his bed. I know, Noah is so mean! How dare he touch Brady's bed! So Brady got in trouble and had to go to time out for 2 minutes. Then he had to tell Amy and Noah he was sorry and give them each a hug and a kiss.
Well the next day we were at my moms and Amy asked Brady what he did to Noah yesterday. Brady said, "I push 'em down dar."(I push him down there) So I asked, did you get in trouble, he replied , "yes!" then I asked are you going to do it again and Brady said, NoooOOO! He is learning, I think!






1 comment:
these pictures are precious!
Post a Comment