Brady and I have had a couple of sick days the past couple of days. I stayed home from work with a sore throat and fever yesterday. Within a few hours, Caleb returned home with a sick Brady. He was acting lethargic and had a temperature of 101. He walked in and asked to go to bed! We knew he was sick for sure!!!
His fever came down with Tylenol, but returned within a few hours, so we stayed home today as well. I hate it when he is sick, but fortunately it isn't very often so I have plenty of sick leave to use until he is 100%. We are very blessed that Brady is rarely sick and try not to take that for granted!
Last night, I took this video while Brady was in the bath on my phone.(sorry about the quality) His fever was temporarily under control and he was really sweet while in the bath. We usually have are best talks when he is taking a bath. Maybe because he is trapped! Ha Ha!
I was finally able to get him to count and answer some questions on camera.
Watch out for the random "cheeeese"s that must accompany any camera, apparently!
We are still working on six, for some reason we can't quite get that one down and seven kind of sounds like sandwich, but oh well.
He also thinks that "Y" is at the end of everything, because it is at the end of Brady. Logical to a 2 year old I guess!
Happy Friday! Stay warm and well.
2 comments:
He is so cute! And I like the new layout!
haha... he is so funny! He was being sweet!
Post a Comment