Brady is napping now. Yay! He really, really needs to rest!
So, I had a gift card to LL Bean from when I ordered a Christmas gift, you know if you order so much you get a gift card thing. I had to use it in February, so I ordered another tote bag. I love these totes and they last forever. I wasn't sure what size to get, though. At the last minute I chose the extra-large.
Oh. My. Is it LARGE. It is such a HUGE bag!
I wasn't disappointed though. I always end up packing 2 tote bags (Chronic over packer) when we travel, so surely I can fit it all in this bag. Brady can get in it and you can't see him. Ha!
Tonight I am making Tilapia for supper. It is one of our favorite dinners and it is so easy and healthy. I thought I would share my recipe today.
Ingredients:
4 Tilapia fillets
salt and pepper
2 cups of fresh spinach
chopped tomato
1/4 cup tomato and basil feta cheese
Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Coat skillet with cooking spray and place over med-high heat. Add fish, cook 3 minutes. Turn fish, top with spinach, tomato, and cheese. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, until fish flakes easily. Serve immediately with rice.
I got this recipe from a book, but I have changed several things. I am a huge fan of simple and quick, especially during the week! This takes literally 10 minutes and is so so good! Caleb doesn't like tomatoes, but he LOVES this! It looks really impressive as well.
So, this has been the most random post ever.
Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:
The questions is... if you get in the tote can we still see you?!
Poor Brady! Hope he feels better soon. And thanks for the recipe. We'll be trying it soon! :)
Poor baby..i hope he gets better. I love their totes--that is a great size for the beach or a weekend trip (like a weekend to Lexington..haha)
Post a Comment