We had a great weekend!
Brady LOVES cake!
Present time was a little chaotic! There were several kids!
Brady got some presents, too! It didn't go to well with my talk before the party about how it is Noah's birthday and Brady doesn't get presents, but oh well. What are you gonna do?
Most of them were late birthday presents, because we didn't have a BIG party this year.
He also got a tractor night light and a kiddie pool that aren't pictured!
Caleb picked Brady up after work on Friday, so I took advantage of being childless and did a little shopping after work.
Brady needed a few things and I had to return a couple items.
When we got home, I showed Brady what all I bought him.
He took each item, ran to Caleb, and yelled,"Look what I got!"
I bought him a shirt, pajamas, swim trunks and shirt, church shoes, casual shoes, and a pair of rain boats. Not real exciting stuff!
I hope always stays this appreciative!
Saturday was Noah's Birthday party at my sisters house. She had asked me to bring fruit skewers so Brady and I headed the store earlier that morning and spent the day fixing them.
This was the result! I believe this was after a few people ate, but you get the idea. I was pretty happy with it!
We dropped our fruit creation off for the party and went to hang out at my parents before the party started. My brother and SIL from Kentucky were in town. I thought it would be good for Brady to warm up to them before being overwhelmed with tons of people. It worked pretty well.
Then we headed to the party!
Everything was so colorful to go with the tye dye theme!
Brady LOVES cake!
The Birthday Boy and his smash cake!
My sister, her husband, Noah, and their nephew.
Present time was a little chaotic! There were several kids!
My friends! I didn't know I was supposed to wear tye dye or I would have.
Brady got some presents, too! It didn't go to well with my talk before the party about how it is Noah's birthday and Brady doesn't get presents, but oh well. What are you gonna do?
Most of them were late birthday presents, because we didn't have a BIG party this year.
He also got a tractor night light and a kiddie pool that aren't pictured!
After most every one left, Brady and Noah played in one of the empty kiddie pools. It was so funny!
Until Brady decided to dive OUT of the pool onto the concrete garage floor. I rushed to him, but he did not cry but started to shake(on purpose) and said as serious as he could, "I shake it off mommy!"
He was fine and it was so funny!
Brady has been hilarious recently, I will try to share more stories soon!
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with family, laughing with/at Brady, and eating!
It doesn't get much better than that!










1 comment:
Good post, good pictures... the video of the party is good! Brady riding the pool like a horse is funny!
Post a Comment