Yesterday, Caleb and I did our usual Black Friday shopping date. We have so much fun doing that each year. This year was no different. Every store we went, the employees complimented us on our niceness! Ha! We really did enjoy shopping that day and we got some great deals. After trying to ever shop with a young child, shopping without one, even on one of the busiest days of the year, seems like a vacation!!!
Last night, we started decorating for Christmas! Caleb and I always decorate our tree together and now we have added Brady to the mix! It is a lot of fun. I hope to continue to do this as our family grows in size and in age.
This is Brady last year "helping" with the tree!!!
And this is Brady this year! It is amazing how much they change in one year!!! Brady kept getting in trouble for climbing on the ladder. So when I climbed up the ladder to put something on the tree, Brady said sternly to me, "Get Down Now!" He is talking so much and repeats everything!!!!
Notice there are 3 ornaments on that limb he is working on.
Happy Holidays!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment