Sunday, November 14, 2010

Football Saturday

Caleb and I were given tickets to the MTSU football game, yesterday. Brady's Papa and Gigi came and picked him up yesterday so we could go to the game. MTSU lost and the game turned out to not be very good, but we had a great time together anyway! We had dinner after the game and before Brady got back home. It is nice to eat without entertaining anyone on occasion! Brady would have loved the game, but it would have been a little long and cool for him to sit in one spot. Overall, we were glad we didn't try to take him, but we constantly said Oh Brady would have loved that.

Here are some pictures from the game!


As the game was starting, this was the most exciting part! Ha!

 I got a little bored and started taking pictures. 

When the game started this helicopter flew by. Brady loves helicopters! This was one of those moments when we talked about how Brady would have loved this.

I was distracting Caleb from the game.

No comments: