Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brady is Hilarious!!!



I am not sure what happened to him over the past couple months, but he is so funny! He has always had a big personality, but it has reached a whole new level recently! He has started talking a ton! He remembers everything.  He dances like a maniac and loves attention. He is so wild and crazy.  Fits and tantrums have decreased significantly! He is listening really well and is so sweet! He repeats EVERYTHING! He is super happy and excited about the sweetest things!

He is just really fun and pleasant right now!!!

He just melts my heart! Sigh!

Anyway, for example:

Last night we got to church and we passed my grandparents car. Caleb said, there goes Mimi and Clark. Brady completely on his own said, "Mimi Money, Claak no money!"

Caleb and I lost it!

Clark and Brady playing
 As you can guess, Mimi always gives Brady change and Clark usually just plays with Brady.

It was so funny!

One more example:

Today, I am off work for Veteran's Day. (Thank you veteran's for your service and sacrifice!) 

 I was sitting in the recliner in our living room watching a little t.v.

Brady came over, looked at me, and said, "Momma, That Dada's!"

I replied, "Yes, Brady Daddy usually sits here, but he is at work."

To which he replied, no that Dada's! Then he looked to the couch and said, That Mamma's.

I said, would you like mommy to sit on the couch.

Brady said, Yes!

I moved to the couch as Brady climbed in the recliner.

Sneaky!


I love that sweet boy more than he could ever know! We are soaking in every moment of this precious phase!  I hope this one sticks around for a while!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Im glad his 2's aren't terrible for you! Love your new blog name! :) Enjoy him while you can, they grow up waayy too fast! Our nephews are 5 and 3 now...its CRAZY!

Lawrence Family said...

Mimi money Clark No money.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Lauren said...

that is absolutely too funny about mimi/clark! i can't wait to see him soon!