It is kind of a nut house around here as of late. Presley is a mess. Now that she is walking she is IN TO EVERYTHING. I remember this stage with Brady, but Presley is much more curious than Brady ever was. She takes "no" as a challenge, while Brady took that as something he just wasn't supposed to do.
Brady is a talker and talks all the time. I mean you wouldn't believe how much he can talk.
Caleb and I look at each other with our "this is our life" look nearly every day. Extra special days we give that look to each other multiple times throughout.
I thought I would share some highlights of our beautiful, crazy life...
Conversation with Brady while washing some dishes...
Brady: Mom, we need to get some CLR.
Me: CLR, what, why?
Brady: because you see how the water comes out all crazy from the faucet, it would fix that.
Brady: Mom, we need to get some CLR.
Me: CLR, what, why?
Brady: because you see how the water comes out all crazy from the faucet, it would fix that.
I walked in Brady's room the other day to find this...
This was while Brady was "cleaning" his room. Obviously he is super efficient in cleaning. She was dancing up there, by the way. Oh my...
In the car today Brady was singing a song we sing at church and functions some called Jesus is Lord. The men lead and the women echo. Well, Brady was singing and he turned to look at Presley and said, "Presley, you are supposed to sing exactly what I sing right after me."
Presley decided to feed Rylan(the baby I keep) a goldfish cracker the other day. Fortunately, I realized what happened and was able to remove it from his mouth before he chocked on it.
Presley did this while I was feeding Rylan his bottle one day...
She loves pushing buttons on the tv.
Presley keeps sneaking into our bathroom, opening the top drawer, pulling out Caleb's toothbrush, and brushing her teeth, her hair, or both.
Presley pulled some bread and ranch dressing out of the trash and continued to dip her bread and suck off the ranch. So gross. (I immediately stopped this and washed her.)
Presley has dumped an entire bag of goldfish, the complete contents of Brady's bathroom drawer, and pretty much any thing else she touches.
I was watching Full House while eating my lunch one day and Presley was rebelling against nap time. She apparently really likes Full House.
I promise I watch them. I can go to the bathroom and come back to mayhem.
Our lives are kind of crazy, but it is an oh so good crazy. I wouldn't give anything in the world for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment