Brady and Caleb went camping Friday night with some friends. This was Brady and Noah's first "real" camping trip. (Brady and Caleb have "camped" in the back yard several times)
Caleb is a great daddy. We have a group of friends who are also great daddy's. Such a huge blessing.
Presley and I had a little girl time while they were gone. We took a walk and made a Target run, which was fun until Presley refused to sit in the cart, then decided it would be fun to pull all the make-up off the shelves. She threw a major screaming fit when I wouldn't let her do these things.
This girl is a mess. But an oh so cute mess she is. We came home and got her a bath and she was out for the night.
We spent some time with my mom, sister and Oliver Saturday morning until Brady and Caleb made it home that afternoon.
Caleb wanted to go out for dinner and requested Chuy's, so that is what we did.
Caleb and I watched a movie after getting some very sleepy kiddos to bed.
Sunday night after worship services, Caleb played softball with some men from church. He let Brady "play" with them. Brady was so excited and did so well. They let him hit a few times. He was so sweet cheering for his daddy. I wish I took some pictures. Maybe I will remember next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment