We have stayed busy trying to enjoy every second possible of summer. I sit down to write a blog post and half way through end up putting the computer down and laugh at Presley playing peek a boo from behind the screen or encourage sweet dance moves around my living room. The result has been a lot of half written blog posts, but a lot of fun and laughter around our home.
I love summer. I love the crazy. I love the busy. I love the free time. I love the dog tired feeling at the end of every day.
I love summer. I love the crazy. I love the busy. I love the free time. I love the dog tired feeling at the end of every day.
I also like the balance and routine the school year brings.
BUT I love the summer.
Today marks an end to our summer in a sense. I began keeping our little buddy Rylan again as his Mommy heads back to school this week.
We were all excited to see him this morning and we still have a few things coming up that are very much summer activities. We also have a few weeks before Brady starts a 2 day Pre-k type program. So, our summer isn't officially over, but it is close.
We have had a really great summer. I have had so many I wish I could freeze this moment moments recently. Both kids are at such great ages right now. I love the one year old, new toddler stage Presley is in. Four year olds have an understanding of rules and expectations, but are still sweet and little. They both keep me busy and exhausted, but it is some of the best exhaustion out there.
We have had a really great summer. I have had so many I wish I could freeze this moment moments recently. Both kids are at such great ages right now. I love the one year old, new toddler stage Presley is in. Four year olds have an understanding of rules and expectations, but are still sweet and little. They both keep me busy and exhausted, but it is some of the best exhaustion out there.
Maybe I will get around to finishing all those half written posts or maybe I won't. Either way there is always instagram(alcbarrett) , and I post there regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment