- I have spent the majority of the week working on painting our kitchen cabinets. I am a little wishy washy on how I feel about them. I think they look good, but I notice every single imperfection and it drives me crazy. Also, it is such a time consuming job. I am so ready for them to be finished. Our house has been torn upside down this week. I *think* it will be worth it in the end. Caleb says they look good.
- We spent a little time in the kiddie pool this week. Presley is not a fan of the cold water and she is still taking 2 long naps a day. We haven't quite figured out when the best time for her to enjoy the water is. She is very regimented. I typically do what I want when I want with my kids, meaning I am not a stickler for their schedule. Miss Presley usually makes it fine, but she is much better if we stick to her schedule. AND if we are home, she basically forces you to follow her schedule. I will say it is much easier to enjoy the kiddie pool while she is napping.
He would jump out of the little pool into the bigger pool. Kids are funny.
- We made it to story time at our library this week for the first time in a year. Ha! The kids LOVED it! I love our library. They do such a good job with all their programs.
- Brady played his last t-ball game of the season last night. It was the first game of the tournament and his team lost. I always want to win, but I was a little relieved they lost. That is just one less thing we have to make it to. Brady had a great season. I am so proud of him, not only because he improved so much in the game, but he behaved so well overall and listened well throughout the season. We had a few not so pleasant moments, but those were few and far between.
He had a few people come out and watch him. Including myself there were 13 of us cheering him on. We have one loved little boy. He made sure to get another home run. It was a nail biter, though.
*I have no idea why his pants are pulled up so high!*
Because this was the last game, they each got a medal. The boys were so excited!!!
- Vacation Bible School starts on Monday. Our congregation is in the morning and Caleb's parents is in the evening. It is going to be a week of VBS overload for us. I have got to spend my weekend preparing for 20 kindergartners (and finishing up my cabinets).
Summer is in full swing around here. Brady keeps asking if it is still summer. Ha! When I say it is, he will reply with oh goodie goodie goodie. Ha!
1 comment:
Presley is her Aunt Amy.... I am a stickler for a schedule and my boys thrive when they are on their little schedule... sounds like she would fit in around here.
Post a Comment